Fire Suppression Service Technicians
Location:Louisiana & Texas
|Salary||Commensurate on experience, licensing and skill level|
|Career Level Required||Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)|
|Experience Required||2+ to 5 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Status||Full Time|
We are currently seeking motivated Fire Suppression service technicians with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic. The ideal candidates will be state certified in Louisiana or Texas for fire extinguishers, Kitchen suppression, or Pre-engineered systems. Must be eligible and capable of certification in other states.
The position requires installation, service, and troubleshooting of fire suppression systems. The preferred candidates must be able to provide service across varied product manufacturers.
Technicians will be required to communicate with internal and external customers in a respectful and courteous manner and represent our company in a professional demeanor.
Limited overnight travel may be required on occasion. Candidates must be able to accommodate after hours service calls occasionally.
- State certified Extinguisher, Kitchen, or Pre-engineered (Louisiana and/or Texas)
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Nicet certified or working towards certification
- Take direction and communicate in a professional manner
- Accurately complete and maintain all paperwork
- Maintain vehicle and tools as per company policy
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and good driving record
- Must pass back ground check and drug test
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Kitchen, pre-engineered, or engineered system experience and licensing
- Proficient with piping and conduit (i.e., installation, threading, and bending)
- In-depth experience with multiple fire system manufacturers (e.g., Ansul, Range Guard, Pyro-Chem, etc.)
- Ability to design related systems
- Company work truck provided
- Company cell phone provided
- Competitive wages
- Paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Matching 401k retirement plan
- Continued job training